FOREX Currency Pairs
- EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, EUR/HUF, EUR/TRY, EUR/RUB, EUR/ZAR, EUR/CZK
- AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, AUD/NZD*
- CAD/CHF, CAD/JPY
- GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, GBP/HUF, GBP/TRY, GBP/ZAR, GBP/CZK
- USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, USD/HUF, USD/TRY, USD/RUB, USD/ZAR, USD/CZK
In addition to the regular orders with daily validity (until 23:00, time of day change) multiday orders , valid until revoked, can be placed as well.
Stop loss orders are valid until revoked.
- The two pairs of currencies in which there is the New Zealand dollar (AUD / NZD and NZD / USD), makes the day change from Monday to Thursday between 19.00 and 21.00, depending on the time now in force (summer or winter), with a cancellation of all orders placed or already in negotiation, except conditional and multiday orders.
The currency symbols stand for:
AUD = Australian Dollar
CAD = Canadian Dollar
CHF = Swiss Franc
GBP = British Pound
JPY = Japanese Yen
USD = US Dollar
NZD = New Zealand Dollar
HUF = Hungarian Fiorint
TRY = Turkish Lira
RUB = Russian Rublo
ZAR = South African Rand
CZK = Czech Koruna
|0.003% of trade value (e.g.: $ 3 for every 100,000 $)
*From March 18th, 2019, the minimum fee of 1 euros will increase to 1.50 euros
One contract represents 1000 nominal trade value.
E.g. 1 EUR/USD contract equals to 1,000 nominal trade value.
All commissions will be converted in Euro.
|# of contracts
||Commission to pay