Proposed unilateral amendment of the Agreement
For the receipt and transmission of orders as well as the execution on behalf of the Client, placement and ancillary services (hereinafter the "Agreement") - Conditions relating to the modalities for joining the US "Class Actions"
We hereby inform you that, as of April 1st, 2022, in all cases in which Directa adheres, in the name and on behalf of its Customers, to collective actions aimed at obtaining compensation on Securities traded on US Markets (so-called "Class Action"), in the event of a positive outcome of the practice, an amount equal to 20% of any net value collected will be withheld. Each beneficiary Customer will then be credited, on his own Account, with the remaining 80% of the value resulting from the legal action.
The amount due to Directa will be retained as consideration and in order to cover the costs related to all the administrative activities to be carried out towards the respective competent American authorities; in the event that the practice does not produce any income, there will be no cost to the Customer.
If you do not intend to accept the above economic conditions, pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 3 of the Agreement, you have the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 30 days of receipt of this unilateral amendment proposal and to receive, upon defining the relationship, the application of the conditions previously in place.